Another award again, I’ve been nominated for the Blue Sky Tag, by this amazing blogger, Sanchali ! Thank you so much for nominating me, it was really nice of you ?
Don’t worry I have some other projects than awards coming up soon, but for now be patient !
The rules :
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Tag 11 people
- Give 11 questions
Here are Sanchali’s Questions :
• How do you describe yourself?
I don’t really know, I guess as a quiet girl (I don’t talk much IRL), who loves fashion, DIYs, video games, travelling, and recently blogging !
• Are you scared of heights?
Not at all actually ! As long as I know I can’t fall and I’m attached or in a safe place, like in planes or when climbing. I might get a little scared on the verge of a rooftop, but only if the edges of the roof aren’t that high.
• If you could be an animal what animal would you be?
If I get to choose, I think I’d like to be a cat ! The reasons are simple : free food, free rent, sleep as long as you want. Plus, cats get internet famous ?
• What places have you travelled and want to travel ?
The places I’ve been to : France (I live there), UK, Germany, Bulgaria, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Colombia, Peru, Japan.
And now the places I’d like to travel to : Everywhere. But in the next future, Russia, the US, Greece… I want to travel to every country that exists basically.
• What is your overall goal in life?
I guess just to be happy ? I don’t want to have any regrets by the end of my life.
• Would you like to be famous?
I would hate that, I don’t like at all to be the center of attention, most of times I don’t even go out of my home to avoid walking by people (I have some social anxiety issues). So imagine if these people knew about me !
BUT : I wouldn’t mind being “not recognizable in the street” famous, like internet famous or just a bit, but with no one being able to tell who I am when they see me, so I can still go grocery shopping without any trouble ?
• What natural disaster are you mostly scared of?
I would say a Tsunami, or any water related disaster. I heard drowning was one of the most painful deaths you could suffer, so no thank you !
• Have you had a paranormal life experience if yes what?
Well i didn’t really experienced it (and it wasn’t reeeaaally paranormal), but when I was into my mother’s womb, two or three days from my birth, she dreamt that my great-grand father died. The next morning he was dead, and a day or two after that I was born. My mother told me it was a very weird situation. But that’s as paranormal as it gets, I don’t have anything paranormal in my life sorry !
• Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Cat ! 100%, I love kitties so much ??
• Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I think I’m definitely an introvert person, I get tired really fast around people, and I find it really difficult to exteriorize my thoughts. I need to internalise them first to sort them out, and then I am able to speak them.
That’s why I suck at conversations and chit-chats, I just don’t know what to say because I don’t have the time to think about it. Honestly I think it’s really stupid, but I can’t help it ?
• Favorite quote?
This is my favorite quote ! :
And now, the blogs I nominate :
- T by Mallano
- Trends and Tolstoy
- Things to do with kids
- Scrapbooking Mania
- Everything EmmZeeBee
- Amy’s Lifestyle Blog
- Rabya Begum
- My Independent Wings
- Ticket Away
And these are my questions for the nominees :
- What’s your favorite song ?
- What would you do if your pet started talking to you ?
- Brownies or strawberry cake ?
- Do you play video games ?
- Which super power would you like to have ?
- Which amount of something you don’t like can you eat ?
- From where do you come from ?
- Do you always prefer quality even if it’s expensive ?
- What kind of pizza wouldn’t you like to eat ?
- Complete this sentence : Do or do not…
- Gold of Silver ?
I hope you enjoyed reading this, even if it was a longest award post that the others !
I’ll post something else soon enough ?