I know, I know, I’m on a tag break, I’ve said to many of you that I won’t be doing tags for now.
BUT this is special, my lovely friend Cheila has created her own tag ! How could I say no to that, it’s amazing ! Thank you Cheila for nominating me, and congratulations on creating your tag ! Here is her blog :
Pink for Days, be sure to check it out she’s the best person EVER.
And from now on, i’ll at least do the tags that I haven’t done already ?
A word from Cheila : “Dear bloggers, my name is Cheila and I blog over at pink for days. I would love to get to know you and your blog, so feel free to stop by and leave a link. I would be happy to read your posts and to support you in any way I could.”
Other nominations from :
Now, here are the rules :
- Say who create the Tag and provide a link to their blog;
- Do a blog post showing your Tag;
- Add the logo to the post;
- Always thank the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and, if you like, say something positive and supportive about their blog;
- Choose 5 bloggers that you don’t know very well or that are just starting their blog;
- Go over to their blogs and read a few posts, like and comment;
- Say 3 things you love about their blogs; (3 things for each blogger);
- Those 5 bloggers are automatically nominated to do the same!
- Nominate two bloggers who have been doing this for a longer time! (you get 7 nominees). Don’t forget to let them know you’ve nominated them!
Alright I went hunting for new bloggers, and here are my nominees ! :
- My Fashion Feats : I like her presentation first post, and that she shows us pictures of her fashion classes, they look very creative ! I also love her “Academic series” idea, where she plans to show us tutorials of things she learned in class ! That’s honestly amazing.
- Imah Farah : I like her posts logistic (if that makes sense haha), it’s very clear almost like a Pinterest board ! I also love her berry/mango smoothie recipe, and the fact that she shares the music she likes, it’s a very versatile blog !
- Harshitha : I love her calligraphy post ! Her writing is so cute, it’s almost like a drawing. I also like the pictures she choses to illustrate her posts, they’re beautiful, and I like her positive post !
- The Truth Behind Working for Disney : For this one I like the fact that it’s a blog only made to talk about why not to work at disney, I don’t know I find that kind of amusing ! And very informative too, I did consider working there once. It’s frank, sincere, and goes straight to the point ! I like it.
- The Modern Lifestyle : I really like this blog’s vibe, it’s simple but that emphasises the nice pictures they use. And I like the content, the recipe looks delicious and the decorations are great, It gives me a lot of ideas when I browse it !
And my two older bloggers :
If you are nominated (or if you just want to participate ?) just follow the rules !
See ya ! ?
Absolutely Olivia says
Thanks for the nomination, Oriana! It means a lot that you would think of me!
My dearest Oriana, I’m so happy you did my Tag. Thank you so much. I will check all of the blogs you have recommended!! xx
You’re welcome Cheila ! ?Thank you again for this tag, it’s amazing ?
Tabi Bee says
Congrats on this tag! I can’t wait to do it too! (I was nominated recently) xx
Thanks ! and congrats to you too ! ?
Thank you so much for the nomination! 🙂
You’re welcome ! ?
I tagged you in my post!
Thank you ! ? I’ll add a link to your blog into my post, since I already did it ?
Ella May Garrett says
Stumbled across from Cheila and I love your blog! Gorgeous content 🙂 xx
Thank you Ella ? I really like your blog too ! It’s so cool that Cheila makes us find new blogs ? Best wishes ! ?
Ella May Garrett says
She’s great! Thank you so much, that’s so kind of you 🙂 xx