I have been nominated again for the Liebster Award, but this time by this amazing blogger : Cheila ! 💗
Go check out her blog, Pink for Days, where she shares her thoughts and more !
And now, her questions :
• If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Ok that’s a tricky one. I would love to live in a lot of countries, but I wouldn’t want to stay and live there for a long time. If not for long, I would say Japan, but if I had to spend 10+ years there, I would say England.
• What’s your biggest dream?
To visit every county of the world. EVERY one of them, even if I just step a foot outside for two hours 😅
• What do you absolutely need to do before you sleep?
Look at my phone. I know it’s a very bad habit, and that it even makes it more difficult for your brain to enter “sleep mode”, but I can’t fall asleep if my mind isn’t focused on something. I know it’s weird, but if I don’t do anything my thoughts just concentrate on “I have to sleep now. Oh remember that embarrassing thing that happened today/last week/6 years ago ? “. So yeah, I just look at memes on my phone and it kind of lobotomises my brain so it can fall asleep as soon as I’m exhausted.
• What do you like to do on your birthday?
Well, i’m not a very original birthday person, I just love to eat cake with my loved ones and maybe go to a restaurant, or to the cinema 😀
• How do you take your coffee?
I don’t like coffee, sorry ! I drink tea or chocolate, with milk and lots of different flavours such as matcha, cinnamon… Coffee is too strong for me, the only way I can drink it is shoved under the same amount of sugar 😌
My nominees :
My questions for the nominees :
- What’s the best thing you’ve ever eaten ?
- If you could memorise every word of an entire book, which one would it be ?
- How do you deal with pressure/stress ?
- Which exotic pet would you like to own ?
- Green or Purple ?
Hope you enjoyed reading my answers, thanks again Cheila for nominating me 😊
See ya ! 💜