If you remember, I organized a giveaway some time ago to celebrate the fact that my blog reached 1000 followers (thank you again dear friends I love you all very very much 😊). It was a giveaway of two Marzia’s Floral boxes, and Marzia and her team decided to give me one more box as a gift ! How kind can people be, it was very nice of them to even actually read my mail haha ! I’m so grateful. If you want to check her next box, Click Here.
If you follow me on Instagram , you might already know this : I received my own Marzia Box ! So in this post, I’m going to show you everything that was inside the box.
The two winners of my giveaway were Emma and Siyana, congratulations again ! (don’t forget to click on their names to visit their blog). Siyana also received her box and she already made a post about it ! And here is Emma’s unboxing post. Go check out their own impressions on Marzia’s Floral Box !
There were so many things inside, I decided to divide them into different categories :
• Care products 🌸
There were a lot of care products, some even came in full size ! From left to right :
- Yes to Cucumbers Calming Micellar Cleansing Water : this smells like actual cucumber juice or water ! It’s very natural, and has 95% of natural ingredients in it. It also has a very particular pump, it’s a bit difficult to describe but you’ll see me use it in the video !
- Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray : this hair protection is the second big product there is. Since I always blow dry my hair this is something I will definitely use a lot ! I’m curious, because I don’t know the bran at all.
- Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub : This is really nice, it smells like lemons ! It’s a vegan and cruelty free scrub, how nice. I’ve tried it, and its pleasant to use. I really needed a scrub lately to get rid if dead skins, so this is perfect to find one here !
- Fresh Rose Deep Hydratation Face cream : Deep hydration products are something that I always struggle to find, since I have oily skin. But this amazing rose smelling cream is wonderful, I won’t use it daily because it’s strong (yet natural too), but when I need some more hydration like when the weather is a bit cold or dry it’s just what I need. It feels like taking your face to the spa.
- FRUU Lip Balm : This is also a very natural, vegan and cruelty free product ! It’s a cherry lip balm, who doesn’t love lip balms ? (well, Victor hates them so I shouldn’t say that. But I love them so much). It’s cherry flavored, but strangely it’s not really sweet, it’s even a bit “salty” in a way ! I think that (almost) salty cherry is a very weird but very tasty flavor for some reason, I like it !
• Makeup and Beauty 💋
Now, the Make up and Beauty section ! Again, from left to right :
- Marzia’s Roll on perfume : This is a nice idea ! Putting a perfume in a roll on container makes it very easy to use. It’s made with essential oils. The smell is delicate, like a hint of nature, it fits completely to the theme of the box. Well done Marzia !
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer : I was looking for a good primer, this is exactly what I needed. I never used a proper primer before, so I’m exited to try it out. I’m also very happy because it’s oil free ! My oily face is very grateful.
- WunderExtentions Volumizing Mascara : this looks very intriguing, it’s a mascara that has a black part and a blue part, with a volumizing effect. I have to try it on, I’m not so pleased by my current mascara so it’s nice to have another one !
- Tarte Lippie Lingerie Lipstick : I’m not used to dark lipsticks or even brown shades at all, but I love to try on different things. I’ll try it out and maybe make a review about it later. I’ve heard of Tarte before, and I know it’s a great quality and natural brand ! So I’m very happy about this. The name of the shade is Racy.
- Marzia x Winky Lux Eye Shadow: I got this one in the shade Fuoco. It’s a bright orange red. I do have a pink red already, and I love to use these kind of strong colors as a “stain”, blending them on my lid almost like a blush.
In this section there was also this F A B U L O U S Rain Glow Brush by Spectrum, I don’t have many brushes but i’ll enjoy having to learn how to use this one !
And, this beautiful White Wire Headband from Marzia’s collection ! I love it already :
• Other ! 💗
There were many other miscellaneous items in the box :
- A Nice Scented Candle : I love candles, I always have one to make the place smell nice and fresh. This one smells like lemons, but I found out there were different candles because Siyana’s candle smelled like lavender.
- Marzia’s Lemon Patch : Patches ! I’ve been looking for some without finding some that I really liked, this one is so cute. But now I have to find where to patch it 🍋
- Kate Aspen Salt & Pepper Shakers : Those are very pretty, I do enjoy having pretty items when it comes to everyday use, it kind of makes me happy !
- Marzia’s Sewing Kit : How nice to put this little sewing kit in her box ! And the little creature on it is so cute. I always bring a small sewing kit with me on every trip I go, because you never know what you’re going to need to fix !
- Marzia’s Forest Creatures Tote Bag : Tote bags are so practical, I only own three but I use them for everything (groceries, gym items, computer…). I’m very happy to have such a cute one now.
There was a little surprise under the candle, more cute creatures :
I loved all of it really, and honestly, even though it is an expensive box, it’s absolutely worth the prince since all these items would cost so much more on their own.
Big thanks again to Marzia and her team, for accepting to collaborate with me 😊
What did you think of the box ?