I know it’s been some time, but I have been nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award ! I haven’t done this tag before, so I’m doing a post for it. Thank you very much Swati for nominating me, go check out her blog The Selfie Skin ! It’s absolutely worth it ?
(I think I forgot another nomination I had from someone else… If I haven’t done your tag please remind it to me, I might have forgotten !)
• Here are the rules of the tag :
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Include the reason behind the award
3. Include the banner in your post
4. Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
5. Answer the questions your nominator gave you
6. Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
7. Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
8. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
So, after some research the Awesome Blogger Award was created by Miss Maggie over at Dreaming of Guatemala, as she has always wanted to create an award to acknowledge all the awesome blogs out there! This is the perfect reason to create a tag ?
Now, I’m going to answer Swati’s questions :
1. What’s your philosophy in life ?
Nothing matters, we’re all going to die, so be and let be. For me, as long as you don’t hurt or disrespect others of course, nothing should restrain you from being what you want to be. My friends hate this dress but I like it ? Who cares, i’ll wear the hell out of it. I see someone reading a book I hate ? Who am I to judge, let the reader enjoy their reading in peace (that scenario is way more difficult than the first one, I confess). That’s what I try to apply in my everyday life.
2. What was the best phase in your life ?
I guess it would be now ? At least from a personal point of view, I’ve never felt as free as now. I’ve always felt lonely and I had lots of issues socially speaking. Now, I have an amazing boyfriend, and some wonderful friends around whom I feel confortable enough to truly be myself, and that’s awesome !
3. What is a relationship deal breaker for you ?
Lack of empathy. I couldn’t love someone who isn’t able to put themselves in other people’s shoes, and might therefore minimize someone else’s issues or feelings.
4. What’s an ideal weekend for you ?
A semi-lazy week end ! I see it as a week end where you wake up not too early, nor too late (let’s say around 10 AM), and you chill at home but still do some stuff during the day (like some reading, blogging, and even some gym).
5. Do you believe in second chances ?
I do, but I won’t forget it if I get hurt.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again ?
When I was in my early teen years, I was a bit of a rebel, let’s say (picture a typical angst filled preteen who barely groans to communicate, I had lots of issues). At that time there was a period where I used to steal from stores, always small items that fit in a pocket. Once, I got caught by security : never stole anything since then. I think that’s the craziest and worst thing I ever did ! And of course, I will never do that again, no no ! ?
7. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush?
I think it happened four years ago, when someone stole my phone, I didn’t see the person steal it (it was in my pocket) but I remember looking everywhere around me if anyone seemed suspicious, as I was semi-running through the metro corridor that I took earlier. Big Cities can be dangerous !
8. What are you most thankful for?
To be alive in a country and time where I can be almost as free as possible. Of course not everything is perfect, but people living in France (and Europe in general) are mostly privileged. Fortunately I don’t suffer from hunger or fear for my life. Having been through painful experiences maybe makes me even more thankful of what I have today, so thank you life ✨
9. One quality you love about your partner.
Victor is the most amazing person I’ve ever met, even if it sounds like such a cliché thing to say. I know he might often have a hard time dealing with my temperament and insecurities (I try to correct that as much as possible), but I love him for being understanding and always trying to fix things instead of freely letting his anger out. He is wise, and a logical person, and that’s exactly what I need in my life ?
(that was maybe more than one quality… but I had to, he has so many !)
10. Go to a comedy club or dance club?
Comedy club all the way ! I used to go to dance clubs very often when I was younger. But now I’ve just realized that I hate clubs. I went with my friends, because everyone went, and I have to say it was very fun at the beginning.
But around the time I reached 20-22 years old, I started to realize that :
- I didn’t particularly like the music they played.
- I didn’t like not being able to talk with my friends because it was so loud.
- I didn’t like all the annoying boys, trying every second to go home with every girl.
- I didn’t like that you had to pay to enter (and that it was too expensive).
- I didn’t like being there sober, and I didn’t like “having” to drink alcohol to find the place fun.
- I didn’t like having to wait until 6 am to be able to go home in the subway.
And I could go on and on, really !
• My 5 nominees :
• My 10 questions for them :
- Do your family and friends know about your blog ?
- Is there something for what you’d give up everything ?
- How do you deal with stress and pressure ?
- What’s the best dish you can make ?
- Do you have a favorite YouTuber ?
- Pizza vs Pasta ?
- Do you have a dream ?
- When you’re invited for a meal at someone else’s home, and there is something you hate on your plate, do you eat it ?
- What is your favorite outfit ?
- Where are you from ?
So, this was the Awesome Blogger Award, I hope my answers weren’t too long sometimes ?
Again, if I forgot to do your tag, please remind me !