I love nail art, I spend HOURS looking for gorgeous ideas on Pinterest.
Unfortunately, I’m a nail art noob, and a poor one : I don’t have the skills to do actual nail art, and I can’t go to the nail salon every other day because here in France it costs way too much for my budget.
BUT : I still want pretty nails, and surely you do too !
Here’s the easiest tutorial to create a delicate & minimalistic look for your nails that anyone can do at home, even if you’re as clumsy as a
✘ You Will Need
- Cream white nail/gel polish. I used Coconut Yogurt from Le Mini Macaron, but any will do
- Silver nail tape, 1 or 2 mm large
- Nail scissors
- Transparent top coat (gel or regular, according to which nail polish you chose)
1. Apply from 2 to 4 coats of cream white nail polish, depending how much opaque you want it to be. If you’re using regular nail polish, wait for it to dry.
2. Place your nail tape where you want on the nail, stick it well to each side of the nail with your fingers.
3. Take your nail scissors, and cut the excess tape the closest you can to the end of the nail.
4. Press it again with your fingers, and apply the top coat. I recommend using a strong one if you’re not using gel polish, to be sure that it will hold in place.
And done !
This is truly the easiest way to customize your nails,
without the cost of a professional salon but with the looks of it !
How do you like this nail look ? 🙂