Here’s a second Autumn Wishlist Post, since someone asked if I could do one only focused on accessories ! It’s true that in my first Autumn Wishlist, I almost exclusively included clothes, and not much accessories.
And it’s also true that accessories are a big part of autumn, since cold requires beanies ?
1. ASOS Rose Gold Vintage Watch : Rose gold & copper have great autumn tones
2. ASOS Belt With Hoops : The hoops detail on the front would make any autumn outfit complete !
3. New Look Pom Pom Bobble Hat : The coziness of this cute hat appeals to me
4. Pimkie Embroidered Bag : Yes, the embroidered trend is still on and it looks beautiful !
5. ASOS Vintage Inspired Hair Pin : The shape of this pin is the cutest, I need it right now
6. Claire’s Pompom Earrings : The pompom trend is adorable and so are these
7. New Look Mustard Bag : Mustard is the new orange
8. New Look Check Print Dial Watch : Because who needs a check scarf when you can have a check watch ?
9. New Look Mustard Headband : I definitely need a knitted headband in my closet, these look awesome !
10. Pull & Bear Double Pompom hat : How cute is this double colored pompom hat ?
11. ASOS Long Pastel Scarf : These soft tones are what I really need when cold strikes in my face
12. Pimkie Gold Earrings : Again, gold is for me the color of autumn, as it reminds me of the shimmering leaves falling from the golden trees
13. New Look Black Saddle Bag : Love the bold look of this bag, it gives such an aura to a simple outfit
14. ASOS Twisted Hoops : I always look for original jewelry, these look gorgeous !
15. ASOS Gold Leaves Headband : Like the pimkie earrings, these are the leaves of autumn on your head
16. Pull & Bear Mini Zipped Bag : Pearls make everything look so pretty, on bags or shoes they’re awesome !
Do you like the accessories as much as the clothes ? ?
See ya ! ?