Just a quick post to show you this small autumn wishlist selection that I made, full of all things that I love to wear for this season. I inspired myself from natural autumn colors : yellowish brown leaves, green pines, pumpkins & cinnamon…
Imagine wearing those items while sipping a hot beverage, in a chilly atmosphere, while the wind makes the leaves dance !
1. New Look Midi Coat : Love the shape, and the faux fur detail
2. Boohoo Embroidered Boots : Those flowers look gorgeous, and add an original touch to a simple boot !
3. Stradivarius Sweater : The coziness of those faux fur pockets look really appealing to me
4. Dorothy Perkins Pompom Beanie : Because we all need a cute beanie to keep our heads warm
5. Stradivarius Check Blazer : These are trending in Paris right now, it makes every outfit a little chic
6. Pull & Bear Sweater : Christmas is coming soon, better start adding winter patterns to your wardrobe
7. Claire’s Rose Gold Earrings : Because I want to show my love for rose gold this season
8. Pull & Bear Checked Dress : Nothing says autumn more than a burgundy checked dress
9. Miss Selfridge Jumper : That back lattice detail would look awesome with my hair in a bun
10. Stradivarius Napped T-Shirt : A hint of green, to recall the scent of pines and forests
11. Stradivarius Embroidered Sweatshirt : Like the boots, this kind of embroidered details make all the difference !
12. Pull & Bear Jogging Trousers : You know my love for checked patterns, plus these seem to be so comfortable
13. Mademoiselle R Headband : I’ve always find those so cute and flattering, for any hair length
14. Boohoo Chelsea Boot – A timeless autumn classic, that fits every autumn outfit
15. New Look Floral Playsuit – The flower and birds pattern is to die for, it brings a bit of life into this chilly atmosphere
What do you think of what I picked ?
Personally I’d like to get all of this if I could right now 😊